- ±86,442 SF three-story office building
- Efficient Floorplans
- Minimum Divisible: 5,000 SF
- Maximum Contiguous: 29,790 SF
- AT&T Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Part of the 1,900-acre Port San Antonio Campus
- Port San Antonio Home to the 24th Air Force Cyber Command
- 5:1000 parking ratio
Project Tech Phase I is the first site in Port San Antonio's new development that has the potential to expand to 500,000 sf, adding hundreds of new jobs at the Port. The Port San Antonio campus offers an extensive suite of Strategic Business Services, including a comprehensive Development & Construction department, Business Development & Marketing support, Public Advocacy, Workforce Development, Growth incentives, and Logistics/3PL.
1,900-acre Port San Antonio campus is home to cybersecurity, aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies. The Port enjoys convenient access to Highway 90 via 36th Street, S. General McMullen Drive and General Hudnell Drive.