- Four-story, Class A Medical Office Building
- Onsite State-of-the-art Center for Special Surgery, STRIC Orthopedic Imaging Center and Deli
- Professionally managed and maintained with responsive, on-site staff
- Parking Ratio: 4.8:1000, including 94 covered parking spaces and two (2) covered patient drop-off locations
- Beautifully designed modern lobby
- Practice-centric: Designed with significant physician input
TCA is a four-story, ±130,000 square foot Class A medical office building, featuring convenient services such as the state-of-the-art Center for Special Surgery, STRIC Orthopedic Imaging Center, pharmacy and deli. The main lobby features ample modern seating atop Italian four colored tile flooring. TCA is professionally managed and maintained with responsive, on-site staff, and the campus offers abundant visitor and employee parking including two (2) covered patient drop-off locations.
TCA was developed with significant input from the medical community which resulted in a practice-centric building to serve its patients with service and convenience. Come see why so many of San Antonio’s finest physicians choose to have a presence in TCA.
TCA is located just inside the Floyd Curl/Huebner Road entrance to the 900-acre South Texas Medical Center (STMC). STMC includes the prestigious University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio; 15 major healthcare institutions; two free-standing research centers: and 35 other facilities that provide health education, treatment and research. Easy access to Huebner Road and to IH-10 via Huebner, and convenient local amenities and eateries within a one-mile radius.